2.12.11

Surprised.

Surprised that something I made from a tutorial or pattern actually turned out okay.

crochet mug cosy angle

Surprised that something I CROCHETED looks relatively neat & tidy.

mug cosy back

Surprised that I really, really like the feel of a mug cosy on my coffee cup. I thought “Here we are, a nice useless thing I’ve made”, but when I held the cup it felt so nice & I’m sure it would keep the coffee hot longer… I’m making another already.

starting again

Surprised that I will be attempting to help OTHER PEOPLE to crochet something next week… I don’t know who I should be more nervous for, them, or me.

crochet mug cosy

Swing back tomorrow for the Christmas edition of My Place and Yours – the last of the meme for this year, we’re going to have a bloggy Christmas party!

16 comments:

  1. I'm not really ( surpirsed that is) you doubt yourself too much.
    Love your mug cosy and it looks super neat and tidy to me xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Well done you! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am suprised by all the different, funky, cute,colorful, and practical things you make.
    Now you may of just inspired me to learn how to crochet! have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woman you are crocheting like a pro!
    looks great and useful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think anyone is surprised at what you can do. Very nice mug cosy you have there! Looking forward to MPAY, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour and gorgeous mug cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I wish that was mine ... I love it. You are one clever chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Vic - love the button detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I might have to find some time to make some to pop in with Christmas presents. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang, that IS funky. Might have to make one too. It looks texturally appealing alright...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vic, your cup cozy turned out FABULOUS! I love the colour you used and how the loop extends downwards :) Congrats and thanks for your kind words about my tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color!! It turned out great and I'm not surprised in the least ;).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color!! It turned out great and I'm not surprised in the least ;).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hah! I am surprised, too, that I actually like such a useless thing like a mug cozy. Never understood why people make these, but this one actually looks great! Love the color! Why don't you make a petrol one next to match the mustard? (And BING, you got me :D.)

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin