8.7.11

Half-assed-craft; repurposed Dachshund jumper.

d1

How quiet is it around here at the moment? I apologise but I am having a rare bout of domesticity; the house is in a state that DOES NOT have my heart racing if there is a knock at the door & we are wearing clothes that don’t have sauce stains on the front… this unique state of order comes at a cost however, & that seems to be any time I have for anything at all craft or blog related. Let us all hope I get over it soon.

d3

In the meantime I have a truly half-assed-doggie-craft; make a dog jumper from a human jumper sleeve. I doubt you need any instructions past “Cut arm off jumper & put two holes in it”, so I won’t insult you.

d2

I will say that trying to get Jordan to wear such a thing WAS an insult however, so Dixie – the shivery one – get’s two.

12 comments:

  1. Now there you go again, selling yourself short, when clearly you are tall; in fact you are a giant among the clever crafty set! I love your toasty dog jumper, love it! And your pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care how half arsed it was, it is soooooooo bloody cute it hurts. And as for the door knockers, I'll send mine your way, I'd freak right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute for words! One of our dogs won't be seen dead in the chopped off arm of an old polar fleece jumper, but the other one (our shivery one) will wear it with a grin! Such characters! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Vic! And so colour co-ordinated!

    Hope you guys have a great weekend!
    XXXJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. Half-assed doggy craft is awesome! What a CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STOP- you are killing me!! that is so cute and funny! love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - she scores I say - MEN - they dont know a good thing when given it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it and your doxie clearly does too. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahahha your title for the post MADE me come and look....very funny

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAAAARGH that is too cute. TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know where you're coming from in terms of knocks at the doors and crap everywhere! I did have a giggle to myself about the cut the sleeve off cut two holes bit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin