24.4.11

A winner, a reminder & greetings for the day…

chotx_card

Thanks to everyone who took the time to let me know their favourite kid’s books, we have a massive list to be getting on with now! For anybody after some recommendations, check out the comments on this post.

vintage easter bunny mechanical card

My dear friend random.org has picked a winner for Planet Yawn; Congratulations Madeline! Hopefully I already have your address from the Cushion Swap so I’ll get it off to you as soon as the Post Office is open again; hope you enjoy it.

Happy Easter peeps, catch you tomorrow which most importantly is ANZAC day but also happens to be the last day to sign up for the Cushion Swap, so if you’ve been dillydallying or know someone who has, now is the time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I never win anything! Thank you! I'm sure Lil will love this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky winner & super cute bunny, Happy Easter, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin