3.3.10

MPAY – again – A Draw…?

heartcookie_large

(from)

Right! Seems there was more than one person happy to take on My Place and Yours for me – first of all, THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered, in the comments & via email, I really love this meme & am SO SO SO sad that I have to let it go, but I really do, I just can’t commit to it as I should right now, but it is awesome to know that wherever it goes, it will be appreciated.

So.

In the running so far we have:

Have I missed you? Do you want to be in the draw to have MPAY come live with you? Let me know in the comments & I’ll pick a new host & ultimate meme Queen in the next day or two. *sniffs*

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to give it away as well! You are so good at it!

    However, if you can't have it.. I would like to put my name in for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...they are all lovely blogs! you'll make a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to give MPAY my undivided attention on either a trial, loan or whatever kind of basis you think Vic. I'm retired, with all the time in the world to spare!Hope you missed out on the horrid storm today. so.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin