24.10.09

My Place & Yours....

Ah! It's time again to visit Pip's blog for her new meme! This week's theme is "Bedside".


I was SO ready for this'un! I tidied up our room last week (I believe some people do this on a daily basis....?)!




My Bedside: *Cupboard that The Boy's dad started restoring but didn't finish - I really, really like the the distressed body & the clean drawers... *Mannequin head I bought one Saturday on the way home from Glebe markets from a shop that was closing down, *hat I made for Le Punk that was too small the day I made it, *wooden bear from one of my fave old oppies, *photos of The Boy & I when we were new, & a photo of his little brother who I love as if he were my own, *a low brow novel that you shall NOT be seeing the title of, thank you very much, and a *broken locket with treasured photos inside.


The Boy's Bedside; *Books, books & more books, *coffee cups, *my bass.

Well that was fun! Now I'm off to snoop around other peeps bedsides, that maybe, are a bit more exciting....? (...or do you think those crafty types will hide their handmade handcuffs before they take their photos....?!)

22 comments:

  1. love your half finished table! and yay for low brow books - sometimes the best bedtime reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right of course Sara... who needs something too thought provoking when they're trying to get to sleep....?! It doesn't make me any less ashamed though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon Punky. I want to know the title of the book now :)

    I love the half finished table too - it looks like it's meant to be that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great photo!..i love your distressed drawers & i would sssoo LOVE to have your mannequin head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I must admit I'm a wee bit jealous that your boy READS!
    Don't worry, I'm sure we all get a little low brow now and again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photo, it looks fantastic. Also go the low brow. Read what makes you happy I say. Now about those handcuffs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee, your post did make me giggle. I love your pics, really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, nice stuff Vic.
    Oh, I too, so want to know what low-brow trash you're up to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures,especially the first one.very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that half-finished table - it looks great as it is. And all the lovely pieces on it that mean something to you. A very pretty corner in your room for us all to see - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that Hollywood Wives? Is it?! Surely it's a Jackie Collins! Surely! I'm so glad you played! Your photos DO look lovely too, very specky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know we all want to know what that book is, don't you. So nosy! I love your bedside table in all it's unfinished glory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think all your treasures look wonderful. And I love that you are hiding the title of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the photos and your bedside. Especially that wooden bear!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your photo! The table doesn't look unfinished to me it looks lovely.
    As for low brow..Who sets the bar for these things??! We all have books we don't want anyone else to see us reading! Especially when we are sat on the train...!

    ReplyDelete
  16. certainly a relaxing and inspiring corner to sink into when the day is done. Your photos look great. thanks for letting us have a peep!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I like the look of your blog. I just added myself as a follower. Your bedside looks very funky indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh I love your bedside drawers! Great photography too. Inspiring stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great bedsides - true and honest - low brow is good sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great bedsides - true and honest - low brow is good sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyone curious as to what THAT book is;

    YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW!!!

    *mwahahahahaha*

    Seriously though, thanks for all your comments... I am beyond flattered that you took the time!

    xoxo

    PS Claire - Yes, but WHAT does he read?!

    &

    Beck... have you got something to share in the handmade handcuff department....?!

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin