4.8.09

Tiring Tuesday.

I am tired & my back is sore & although I've got a fair bit done today in the cooking & crafting stakes, I'm too tired to even think about finding my camera, taking photos, plugging the camera in to the computer, uploading the photos & yadda yadda yadda.

Instead I've been vegging out in front of the computer while Punky & her Daddy contemplate ice cream in front of the heater.

I am desperately awaiting two Japanese felt food pattern books at the moment, I've put a cute little wooden kitchen away for Punky's birthday & intend to make a lot of yummy things for it between now & early next year, but in the meantime I have found some delicious food inspired delights on Etsy;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin